Remember the post we did last year with a few clever storage ideas? Well, we have been gathering a few more great organizing ideas and would love to share!
1. A well organized kitchen is so nice! Have you ever "lost" something in the cabinet under the kitchen sink? Wouldn't these pullout drawers be lovely!
2. This is for all those cooking utensil drawers out there that just never seem organized! Built in canisters are a great way to make all the clutter that seems to creep up on the counter disappear.
3. A sliver of space on the end of the refrigerator is just enough room for a broom closet!
4. For an almost out of sight place for the paper towel roll mounting it just under the kitchen counter works great!
5. What an awesome way to organize all the toys, books, puzzles and games! It looks like the space above is a multi purpose space with kids toys on the bottom and magazines on the top!
6. A great space saving idea for hanging pants in the closet! No more pants that have slipped off the hanger and gotten wrinkled.
7. This idea works great for those small closets that always seem to be jam packed. They have installed a shelf system for shoes, purses and anything else you can think of. Genius!